Strategies for creative problem solving
Publisher: PTR Prentice Hall in Upper Saddle River, N.J
Written in English
- Problem solving.,
- Creative thinking.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Statement||H. Scott Fogler, Steven E. LeBlanc.|
|Contributions||LeBlanc, Steven E.|
|LC Classifications||BF449 .F7 1995|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||ix, 203 p. :|
|Number of Pages||203|
|LC Control Number||94026267|
- Dress Regulations for the Army
- Housing and Planning Year Book 2001 (FT)
- Belgium the glorious, her country and her people
- Friends and occasional lovers
- Men Cry Too
- blossoming world ...
- Central Asia
- Waiting for Yesterday (World War II Holidays at Home)
- The love city
- book of God
- Financial Impacts of Nonutility Power Purchases on Investor-Owned Electric Utilities, U.S. Department of Energy, June 1994
- A fine young man
- Multiservice cable telecommunication systems the wired city.
- Do you see what I see?
- Grassroots Political Reform in Contemporary China (Harvard Contemporary China Series)
- Four pieces for the piano.
- Castle Hotels of Europe (Spectrum Book)
- Persistent state weakness in the global age
- Australian periodicals with literary content, 1821-1925
Strategies for creative problem solving by H. Scott Fogler Download PDF EPUB FB2
Problem-Solving StrategiesAlgorithms: An algorithm is a step-by-step procedure that will always produce a correct solution.
A mathematical formula is a good example of a problem-solving algorithm. Heuristics: A heuristic is a mental rule-of-thumb strategy that may or may not work in certain situations. Unlike algorithms, heuristics do not always guarantee a correct solution.
Trial and Error: A trial-and-error approach to problem-solving involves trying a number of different solutions and ruling out those that do not work. More items. Search Results for "strategies-for-creative-problem-solving-3rd-edition" Strategies for Creative Problem Solving H.
Scott Fogler,Steven E. LeBlanc,Benjamin R. Rizzo — Psychology. : Strategies for Creative Problem Solving () by Fogler, H. Scott; LeBlanc, Steven E.
and a great selection of similar New, Used and Collectible Books /5(88). Rent textbook Strategies for Creative Problem Solving by Fogler, H. Scott - Price: $.